Friday, January 2, 2009

New Bow Tie!




My friend who lives in Chicago sent me this super sexual Marc Jacobs bow-tie. When he asked for my address I thought he was just sending out christmas cards or something. Then I got a little package in the mail and when I opened it I was stunned/elated/planning outfits haha.

Here I paired it with a vintage gray Christian Dior shirt. The shirt is actually way too big for me to wear in real life but when I saw it at the thrift store I had to have it. I love the collar and the pleats on the sleeves.

In other news, the Fried Chicken and Champagne event was amazing! I had so much fun and drank my weight in champagne (oops). For some reason lately when I go to parties I've been kind of bored to death but there were so many interesting people here. I loved it! Unfortunately, I drank a little too much and by the end of the night I ended up sitting on the couch reading the hostesses Tom Ford for Gucci book, from what I remember it was amazing. I couldn't really read that much of it though because there were kids all over the place reading Harry Potter and such and we all know the types of ads Mr. Ford favors lol.

Lastly, Lauren visited for New Years and we had the time of our lives (pictures to follow)! She also bought me a super amazing xmas gift that you will be seeing soon!

Bye Lovers!

EDIT:



I realized that you couldn't really see the color of the tie that well in the first pic so I just took this one. Isn't it a great tie? Ughh... the level of clownery is out of control lol.

(I know I have horse teeth don't make fun of me)

No comments: