Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sexual Seduction NYE (and the day after)












Ok, so we took over 70 pictures while Lauren was visiting so I'm only posting a few and I still feel like it's too many (haha). I had so much fun while lauren was visiting and I wish she could move in with me! But alas, I'm moving off to another busted location for medical school and she's moving to new york to be as fabulous as possible! She was only able to stay for two days but we had a blast. All of the pictures are from NYE except for the last one, which was from the day after.

Lauren looked so amazing the entire time she was visiting. I could barely even pay attention to what we were doing because I was too busy salivating over her insane fashion sense! On new years eve we went to the masquerade ball at Square One and we had an amazing time drinking our little hearts out, dancing up a storm, and scoping out the hotties haha. The next night we went to a different club and had an equal amount of fun!

On NYE lauren wore a vintage mink coat, YSL ankle boots (I can't breathe when I look at them), Chanel bag, and I'm not sure about her dress, but isn't it GORGEOUS?! Lauren is the most fashionable person on earth! She's coming for the Mickey Avalon concert, expect another photoshoot!

On NYE I wore my blue velvet blazer, black bow-tie, gray sweater, striped button up, and oxfords (all vintage) along with my Levi's and masquerade mask! Lauren and I met like... the Steven Miesel of Jacksonville who kept taking pictures of our feet... we loved it!

The last photo was taken the day after NYE. I'm wearing a vintage corduroy blazer (with elbow patches!), a childrens uniform shirt from Kohl's (haha), Burberry scarf (that a very sexy lady gave me), and an Alexander Olch tie (xmas gift from Lauren!).

Currently, I am slightly inebriated so I don't know if this all makes sense but I will come back when I'm sober and check it (haha)

bye sex machines

EDIT: The tie was Alexander Olch... IDK where I came up with Herkovitch... maybe it's because I love Russia so much... who knows? I'll do a separate post on this tie at a later date.

2 comments:

Marian said...

You made perfect sense :o)
you look dapper hon,lovin gthe mask. Lauren is fabulous,she dress and adore your blog.
will come by again,
till then stay stylish!
Marian

Izzy said...

Looking great, nice velvet jacket. Your friend is too hot and fabulous, reminds me of Jen Brill!