Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh. My. God.

I woke up super early this morning and couldn't sleep. I first went over to Where The Lights End and looked at pages and pages of beautiful humans only to open up Photobooth and realize that I looked like this hot mess...




bahahahaah! I didn't even know my hair was capable of doing that? I'm definitely wearing it like this all day.

Jesus, I seriously need to pull my life together lol.

Oh and for the record, I am wearing a Snuggie... be jealous... I have warm arms... you don't...



I promise I'll post something fashion related next (I got new vintage blazers, I'm dying). I know my precious readers must be getting tired of my shenanigans... sorry lol

bye loves :)

9 comments:

ShopBiton said...

Hey dude~
you got to let me know whats..
Hmm i don't know how to put it in words.. but what 'kind' of haircut do you have? i have the exact same hair like you and i want my hair to be like yours but i don't know what to say to my hairdresser.
plzz~ thank you (:

Dr. Debonaire said...

Yogev,

I am sorry to disappoint you but my hair does not normally look like this. I am afraid it was a freak accident resulting from the lack of showers I have been taking lately combined with my apparent alcoholism ;)

However, if you'd like your hair to look like this I'd suggest telling your hair stylist to cut it short on the sides and leave more length on the top.

In regard to styling I don't really know what to tell you. I rarely wash my hair? Maybe that's the key.

Best of Luck!

-R

TMFA said...

You know. Out of bed hair coups are the best!

Izzy said...

hey, I like your hairline! you've got a nice widow's peak going on, i wish i had one. I wish I looked half as good early in the morning!

william said...

SNUGGIE?! They have been the butt of many a joke in my dorm lounge. Don't tell Alber you have one ;)

Dr. Debonaire said...

izzydore - thank you! you're so nice!

william - haha, I feel like Alber might appreciate the volume and versatility the Snuggie lends to traditional nightwear, no? ok, no. lol

May Kasahara said...

LOL @ snuggie.
I can get my bangs to do that if I drink too many jack shots

Fayoona said...

um.. you know what your hair reminds me of in one of the pictures? *that scene* with the sticky uppy hair in there;s something about mary. in the best possible sense.
SOS-er fi xx

Unknown said...

i used to have that kind of hair during mornings hehe.