Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look what I bought...




So I went thrifting yesterday with some of my lovers from Urban and I bought these two ties! I love the super skinny paisley tie because it has a very large graphic print and it's such a thin tie. I think the large paisley mixes nicely with the smaller plaid on the shirt.

Now, this other tie is quite a piece of work lol. I'm not really sure when or where I'll wear it but after I saw it I just had to have it in my collection. It kind of reminds me of something an old woman would wear... or a clown. Who knows hopefully I'll find something to wear it to. I'm not really sure if I like it with this shirt but I figured the thing was so ridiculous it didn't really matter what I wore it with haha.

In other news, I realized that my Mickey Avalon outfit was not very practical as I would probably die of a heat stroke if I wore that thing. Then again I've never been very practical when it comes to picking out clothing... like when I insisted on wearing a turtle neck and cardigan to my third grade field trip to Sea World. I sweated the entire time but I totally loved all the pictures haha. I think I'm going to just wear a grungy slouch t-shirt with skinny jeans and vans. We'll see.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Hey I just found your blog through the link at tfs.. great stuff! I'm linking you to mine!

I want that floppy bowtie! I wouldn't change a thing about it, if I were you. And Dr. Debonair such a clever monicker :)

Giancinephile said...

Loving the specs!