Monday, January 12, 2009

I almost wore this today...


Plaid short sleeve button down, bow-tie, loafers, and bag, all vintage. Shorts from the Gap.

So I woke up this morning expecting it to be hot out (just like yesterday) and pick out this dashing little number. I was greatly disheartened when I walked out and froze my little stumpy legs off. I immediately ran back inside and bundled up...thus ruining my lovely outfit :(


J.Crew Cardigan, Target Scarf.

I hate Florida weather!

EDIT: Here's a close up of the tie/shirt. I bought the tie at the Hell's Kitchen flea market when I was in New York this summer. I love how it's so skinny and kind of silvery... it makes it speical, I think!

4 comments:

Izzy said...

I didn't know the gap made shorts that short. But they fit you well!

I hate florida weather too. I went on holiday there one summer and packed all summer clothes, but it turned out to be freezing at night. Good thing I had a parka packed, which i wore over my shorts and t-shirts!

Dr. Debonaire said...

well they were actually women's pants that I had tailored into shorts... haha

whats-he-wearing.com said...

i love your style!
and extra points for venturing out in shorts in this freezing weather (or extra points for trying)

am adding you to my daily reads! :D

Marco said...

Yeh Kudos on the shorts man. You should have worn it. I'm starting the bow-tie thing myself, which would make me one of a very select few in South Africa. Cool Blog :)