Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scarf Special






I'm just posting about the scarf I wore out to karaoke a few nights ago. I took some pictures while I was out in my yard the other day that I thought they really highlighted all the things I love about the scarf, in particular. I bought it a few months ago at the thrift store. I'd like to think it used to belong to some old lady who bought it on a south american hiking expedition, but sadly, I'm sure the story behind it isn't that exciting. Regardless, I still love the coloring and how the pattern looks slightly native american or something (I am 1/8 cherokee Indian, I would know haha).

Sorry I haven't really had any super exciting outfits to post on. I haven't been doing anything except working lately. However, Lauren is coming next week so expect tons of exciting new posts!

laterrrr

2 comments:

william said...

The Calvin Klein shoes are women's, but it's likely there is a similar style available in their men's line.

said...

this pictures are gorgeous!
i really like them!!