Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Costume of the day...




Blue velvet blazer, grey sweater, silk scarf/ascot, boots, and bag, all vintage. Grey skinny jeans, American Apparel. Watch, Urban Outfitters.

I actually dressed for the weather today (haha). I guess this would be what I'm wearing tonight considering I've been inside all day doing laundry and cleaning (i.e. watching tv and eating). When I was putting together this outfit I had an image of the Fall 08 Gucci ads in my head. However, it didn't really turn out like I had imagined haha. Occasionally, I freak out because I have so much crap that I never wear and then I force myself to wear it... that's what happened today.

I found this scarf thing at the thrift store and fell in love with it, however, I had no clue how I would wear it. The colors are really beautiful. I tried to take a close up of it but got more of my gigantic head than of the scarf haha.

Additionally, I think I've only worn these boots twice before even though I really love them. They kind of look like traditional oxfords but in boot form.

Anyways, I hope that you are all having a wonderful tuesday. I am going to hang out with my lover tonight and then I have to work at 4:30AM tomorrow... no, that was not a typo. We're doing inventory tomorrow and I want to kill myself. Of course, since the retail market is crashing I get no hours these days and I have to take what I can get. I can't wait until I'm a doctor and I have the opposite problem. bleh.

In other news, the recent temperature drop is totally ruining my dreams of a grunge themed Mickey Avalon concert outfit. It is supposed to get down to 27 degrees that night! I wish I had a shrunken leather bomber, that would be sexual. I just remembered that we had some women's bomber's at work that fit me pretty well... maybe I will look in to it! Besides these petty sartorial conundrums, I am super excited because Lauren is coming into town on Thursday and I can't wait! Expect another photoshoot!

later guys :)

2 comments:

Matthew L. Romo said...

interesting/funny blog! I found it via TFS. Anyways which medical school will you be attending?? im dreading the day when i'll have to teach you lot pharmacokinetics!

Dr. Debonaire said...

Thank you! I'm going to UCF COM. It's a new school but I think they have a really strong program set up. I also think Dean German is an incredible woman, very inspirational.