Saturday, December 27, 2008

Decisions Decisions




In this first ensemble I'm wearing a tartan shirt, rep stripe tie, and oxfords (all vintage) along with Gap shorts and a Banana Republic belt.




Here I wear a the same vintage oxfords, and Gap shorts. I also wear a children's school uniform shirt that I purchased at Kohls for like $1 or something ridiculous, vintage suspenders, and a vintage Oscar de la Renta tie.

Ok, so these are the two outfits I've came up with for the much anticipated "Champage and Fried Chicken" event (ha). After looking through the pictures I think I like the one with suspenders best. However, I do love how the rep stripe and tartan play off one another... hmmm? I think the suspenders make the out fit a little bit more special. These shorts were actually women's pants from the Gap that I had tailored into shorts. I think all of the shorts I wear used to be pants except, of course, my pleated balloon shorts (you probably see these soon).

Unfortunately, I have to work at 10AM and then go straight from work to the party so I have to decide what to wear by 9AM. Ugh, so stressful.

No comments: