Friday, December 26, 2008

Blazers and Loafers





Here I wear a blue velvet blazer, pink pocket square, Dior belt, and Cole Haan loafers, all vintage. I wore these items with a white v-neck and gray skinny jeans, both American Apparel.

I like all the contrasts in this outfit. The loafers, gold watch, and pocket square are very preppy, however the fit of the blazer and jeans combined with the fact that I don't shower makes me look like a yuppie gone bad. It's as if I'm the child of a former Lehman brother employee... I mean...

I wore this to my family's Christmas party where I proceeded to hide a handle of vodka in the bathroom and take shots periodically throughout the night. This way I didn't really care that a few of my family members were looking at me as if I was dressed ina space suit or something. It was a splendid good time if you ask me!

In other news, I am still kind of confused as to what to wear to this party I have to go to this weekend. I found out that the theme is Champagne and Fried Chicken (is it spnsored by Dsquared? I mean...). I'm thinking short shorts, oxfords (no socks), my school uniform button up, and one of those Oscar de la Renta ties I have... probably the blue and red one. We'll see what I come up with.

later lovers

No comments: