Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been wearing this for a few days now...


I wore this outfit for about 4 days straight... disgusting I know (oops). However, in my defense, I had to work all day everyday for like 4 days in a row... and I really like this look. I'm wearing a cotton pea coat by Fink that I recently bought at Urban Outfitters. It looks like a traditional pea coat but it's made out of sweatshirt material. I paired this with a maroon cardigan with gold buttons, my favorite XXL gray t-shirt, and a plaid wool scarf, all vintage. My briefcase is vintage Tumi. The jeans are Levi's and the suede boots are from J. Crew.

This ensemble was so comfortable that it actually felt like I was in my PJ's all day. I think the pea coat made it look a little more structured than it actually was, haha. The bag is sooo cool up close! It has all sorts of water stains and pen marks... clearly from the drunken board meetings it used to attend... I mean...

In other news, I haven't updated in almost two weeks because I've been celebrating the fact that... I GOT ACCEPTED TO MEDICAL SCHOOL!! Ahhh! I've been on cloud nine!

When I started the whole application process I seriously considered withdrawing my application because I thought I had no chance of getting in... especially after Dr. Wackerly, the head of the Biology major at UF, looked at my transcripts and asked me if I was "expecting to impress anyone with that?" Jerk...

Ok... now that I'm done having my celebrations every 5 seconds I'm going to update more frequently... pinky promise

bye lovers!

No comments: