Monday, March 2, 2009

Look What I Bought.... BOOTS







So yesterday I went to brunch and then went drunk shopping, haha. We went to the mall first and I didn't really find anything so we decided to go thrifting before dinner and I realllllly lucked out! I've been looking for boots like this since before fall and I've never been able to find any that were my size, price range, the style I wanted, etc.. When I first saw these yesterday I wasn't so sure if they were exactly what I wanted but then I looked at the price and they were only $4. Clearly, not buying them would have been a mistake. Now that I have them I have no clue what to wear them with? Leave me suggestions, please please PRETTY PLEASE!!

In other news, I was featured in the Global Fashion section of the March 2009 issue of the online fashion magazine N.E.E.T.

I think they cropped my thunder thighs into beautiful Snejana thighs. Oh the joys of cropping, haha.

Bye LOVERS :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the issue and saw you! Woot, that must be exciting. Nice pose lol

On to your boot-pairing dilemma. Why don't you try wearing them with a shorter trench, or even a black leather jacket. Boots always go with one or the other, depending on the weather. You can pull off a number of different looks, so I'd experiment forsure. If it's hot and you really feel the need to try and rock them: throw on some dark wash denim, a tee, and maybe a light cardigan.

$4, that's it? Talk about being a bargain hunter, I love it.

May Kasahara said...

$4???

whaaaaa? are you sincerious? fucking YES.

they are a great shape and will probably go with almost everything. I agree with above - a leather jacket (bomber-style) would be killer. or some sort of sick double breasted sweater coat.

and LOVE the feature. you totally bring the sexy.

Sabrina said...

Drunk shopping eh? Hmm... sounds fun.

Still waiting for NEET to load so I can see that feature.

Wait what? They actually cut out the thigh area?

hard liquor; soft holes said...

boots + short shorts = louche hollywood hustler for summer 09. get on it.

Dr. Debonaire said...

King - Thanks for the idea! I think the tee and cardigan will be good for the florida weather!

May - yes, $4! I was shocked. I thought the alcohol was playing tricks with my eyes lol

Sabrina - Drunk shopping is one of my favorite pass times, haha. The didn't crop out the whole thigh area haha. They just look skinnier for some reason?

Hard - Louche is my new adjective du jour, haha. I will have to try them out with short shorts. They are lined with fleece so it might be a little tricky to pull off weather wise.

an92 said...

Nice boots! I need boots, winter is coming!
And congratulations on the article :)

LJ said...

4dollars.....first lanvin now this?!?? you have to take me thrifting mr.
xx-LJ from SOS!

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Great boots to boot, . . . ok that was lame.

Actually I would go for the whole parisian chic look, with black skinny trousers, black t and the pièce de résistance a croped black pea coat.

C.