Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thursday Night's Debauchery and Sexual Scandals











Yay for Lauren and Drew visiting! I can't even talk about how sexual lauren looks in every picture. These are pics from our first night out. There were two other nights of shenanigans that I am going to post on. This is my Lanvin shirt... kind of boring but hey it's Lanvin, it was practically free, and it's soft. Lauren's Stella McCartney wedges are the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. I can't even look at them for very long bc my eyes will explode from all of the hot hot sexuality they're exuding, haha.

In other news, everyone apparently thinks my last post were like stills from RuPaul's Drag Race. I don't get it? I didn't think it was THAT girly. Ugh, I'm a clown.

Ok, I'm exhausted. I'll post the rest of the pictures ASAP. I'm tired after three nights of drinking and out of control ridiculousness lol.

bye bitches :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a sexual Irish guy in these pics.

May Kasahara said...

omfggggggg Stella nude wedgesssss.
***dies****

you guys ooze hotness.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i want the same pair of shoes !