Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Bag






I practically thrifted this thing out of a garbage can. It's seriously on it's last leg but I don't care I still love it. It doesn't even zip haha. The weird thing I found out after I bought was that it zips up into an even smaller planner/portfolio looking thing. it's really an odd bag.

I took pictures of my Second Look outfits! I'm going for pulled together and professional yet style savvy i.e. sexual nerd. I don't want to look like some frumpy med student who just rolled in a JC Penney's sales bin. Ugh!

I'll update with the photos soon. I'll be expecting honest critique and advice!

6 comments:

LJ said...

looks cool, it looks like it feels lovely leathery too?

advice.. replace zips!
xx-LJ from SOS!

RetroVintageModStyle said...

Liking the sockless loafer look ;)

May Kasahara said...

oh it's soooooo goooooood.
yessssssssss.

Rosanna said...

thats a gorgeous bag!

xoxo
rosanna
www.littlemissdressup.com

hard liquor; soft holes said...

the bag is CRAMAZE. seriously, BEST. so vintage abercrombie (when they just made hunting gear) meets a. wang.

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

the bag's great! i love the creamy buttery look of it. Generally I'm a picky thrifter, i see a broken zip / little stain and it turns me off altogether. hmm, but i should do like you more often!

well i don't have an advice to tell you bc i'm not that style savvy or anything, but i think every outfit of your looks well put together!