Thursday, March 26, 2009

Second Look




Shirt, sweater, tie, belt, loafers: thrifted/vintage. Slacks: H&M. Watch: Urban. Glasses: Brooks Brothers.

So this is what I plan on wearing during the day. We're going to have breakfast and then do a bunch of random crap that will probably be really boring, haha. Then we have a dinner that night. They won't tell us where or what the dinner is but they said "you won't want to miss this" as if we have a choice? lol Well I decided that I would wear a bow-tie just to spice things up and establish my clownery with my future classmates. Ugh, I hope they don't hate me. This is so stressful. I wish it was like college where I didn't have to worry about ppl liking me. Anyways, I couldn't decide if I should wear my skull bow-tie or the green one?





Tartan shirt, vintage/thrifted. Green bow-tie, vintage. Skull bow-tie, Target.

hmmmmmmm?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo tough choice! I like both of them so much with the outfit. Ultimately though I think the green works best.

Sabrina said...

I'd say green if you switch the belt with one that blends into your trousers more... if not, then skulls.

Anonymous said...

I would go with the skull bow outfit as everything compliments everything else so perfectly. The green tie IMO is too light and is therefore drowned out and jars against the other items. if you want to wear a green bow, i would go for a darker one. i do like the tie outfit but i feel that it's stressing the point too far that your're attending a med school event and would be preppy overkill. neways thats just my opinion, im sure whatever you choose will be erm... sexual? good luck regardless!

Anonymous said...

I'd go with the skull one. An obviously sexy person bought it for you.

Jacky said...

OMG I love that skull bow tie~! can u buy one for me and ill pay you? lol

May Kasahara said...

skulllllllllllll. ♥

you will SLAY them with sexy.

Anonymous said...

love the outfits Very nice :)

Gracie said...

ah these are gorgeous! I love the bowtie :)

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

I would go for the skull one because it's more kick asC/

Anonymous said...

These are really cute day looks. Nobody rocks a bowtie like you, I'll be honest. The second look is very work appropriate also; like business casual, but with a fashion forward edge.

[K]

LS said...

oh my gosh, i adore your style. You and Brad Goreski have such similar styles, AHH! I love it.
Anyway, I vote for the skull bow-tie, as the green bow-tie seems to blend in with your outfit a bit too much while the skull bow-tie stands out on its own without overpowering the outfit

Fayoona said...

i prefer the green with the dicky bow.. but i just prefer bow ties all round over ties!
SOS-er fi xx

stylorectic said...

i cant imagine someone who can rock those shoes like you.
xxo
eszter

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

I'd say yay for the skull! Just like StevenUk said, it pops out more than the green one.

Gosh I wish we were in the same medical school and we can talk fashion all day long (besides academics) and have little wardrobe snitch every now and then HAHA