Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Black & White "Ball"







This was our last night out. We were supposedly going to a black and white "ball". Of course we get there and they're charging extra cover and they decorated with toilet paper or something. I mean I usually love tsi but this was just kind of busted. Lauren is wearing a spandex dress, Dr. Marten's heeled lumber jack boots, and vintage Balmain purse. I bought her the faux fur cape-let stole thing for her birthday. Drew decided to totally ignore the black and white dress code and wear a vintage red flannel, haha. I like robbed an ice cream man for my outfit on the way.

The scariest thing ever happened at the hotel this night. Ugh, I was like walking down the hall to get ice so we could make a round of skinny bitches and prepare for a toilet paper swathed evening. As soon as I walk out of the room this 50 year old drunk lady is like running through the halls shooting some crazy flashing alien toy gun thing. I was obviously startled. Then she sees me and seriously falls in the floor laughing at me and saying "look at his clothes!" I was like "Oh, thanks precious! Do you know where the ice machine is?" She obviously ignores me and goes and grabs her two little slut cheerleader daughters, Miley and Jamie Lynn, and her friend so that they can stare at me. Ughhhh! Then the two little sluts like start laughing too but they also looked a little scared. I'm not sure if it was bc they were scared for their mom or bc of me. I wanted TO DIE. It was so awkward.

Anyways, that's all of the pictures from this weekend. Well there are more but I can't post them all on here and I'm sure this is enough, haha.

Bye hookers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very debonair, doctor with them white shorts.

Jacky said...

love your shorts looks. thats excatly how i will wear mine shorts

we could grow up 2gether said...

i just found out u are from jacksonville, man, i was there like 14 years ago! spring break!

RetroVintageModStyle said...

Awesome! So sophisticated and regarding that drunk woman and her daughters...ignorants!

Anonymous said...

Love what you're wearing.

Izzy said...

Some people can be quite rude. I agree with Romey, that outfit is very debonair, and very doctor at the same time! Love the socks too, wish i could rock that look.

stylorectic said...

doc,you can check me up anytime x)
you look fierce doll.
xxo
eszter