Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I <3 Hamish


Here is a quote from Hamish on Beth Ditto's performance at the Fendi party:

"Having brought the house down with the spectacular 'Standing in the Way of Control,' Beth decided to execute a celebratory stage dive, a move that I can only describe as ill advised with a mosh pit comprising various supermodels and sundry fashionistos in aching want of a square repas[t]. In fact, as far as I could determine, there was a parting of the waves as the svelte and deeply panicked hordes flung themselves out of the oncoming path of the potential weapon of mass destruction that is la Ditto, and there was something closely resembling a resounding thud in place of the expected slap of flesh on expectantly upraised palms."

Oh. My. God. I swear Hamish and I are somehow related. If he ever wants to adopt a son (or a boyfriend) I'll be waiting patiently. If I ever meet him I will die. DIE.

In other news, I have to go to second look weekend next weekend. Second look is when you go back to a med school to make sure you really like it and meet other people who were accepted and whatnot. At first I was pissed bc they sent me an e-mail saying that we were all going to get t-shirts to wear for the weekend. I was ready to call Karl and have the poor demode being who came up with that idea executed. Luckily, however, we are NOT getting t-shirts. As such, I've been planning my outfits for over a week and I'll be needing some opinions so that I don't meet my future classmates and professors looking like a clown hooker himbo slut like I normally do. I'm going to take a few pictures of my outfits and post them soon. I NEED HELP!

later lovers ;)

3 comments:

sophia said...

If Hamish is going to adopt you then could I be your sister ;)

william said...

Beth Ditto STAGE DIVED? Love her, but that's just dangerous. Probably the only perk of being my size (Beth's polar opposite in mass) is that people at shows are often compelled to pick me up so I can crowd surf.

May Kasahara said...

you will NOT WEAR THE PREREQUISITE TSHIRT.