Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends in Low Placesssss






Blazer, Belt, Loafers: Vintage/Thrifted. Big Pocket Tee: Hanes. Shorts: The Gap. Watch: Timex.

These are morning after pictures so ignore my puffy face and the rats nest on my head, haha. I wore this out to karaoke last night for two of my friends birthdays. It was super fun. We had cake and jello shots. The cake was red velvet. I'll admit.. I did have one bite. It tasted very calorie dense, lol. SO DEMODE!

In other news, this past weekend the transmission blew in my car. What. The. EFF! Ugh, now I have to convince my parents to buy me another one. I mean they really don't have a choice. I can't exactly finance my own car. I work at Urban Outfitters, HELLO! Also, I'm starting medical school in august and I'm like forbidden to have a job during school bc honestly I won't have an ounce of spare time. UGH! Meanwhile, my disaster of a brother (who is 18) is on his fourth car. I'VE HAD MINE SINCE I WAS 16... I'm now 22! I swear to karl my parents are fucking retarded. I'm honestly the perfect child (besides the fact that I refer to my parents as fucking retards lol). Seriously, new parents ask me how my parents raised me all the time and I have to tell them I raised myself bc my parents are bozos. Ugh, maybe they'll come to their senses and realize that I just got a $200K scholarship to medical school (in a recession mind you!) and actually do something nice for me for once, jesus. Let us pray.

Lastly, Tom Ford pose:



bye loves :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! and your outfits are amazing!!!

I link you!


xoxo

- Alexxander

May Kasahara said...

the tom ford pose is such a winner.

but I'm kind of loving the wall-lean.

I know what you mean about parents though - I had 3/4 of my way through NYU paid through scholarships and then I asked my parents for a new laptop and they said NO.

WTFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?!

Sabrina said...

Hah this makes me feel so spoiled to be an only child. But I'm not really spoiled. I'm not planning on buying a car... or even learning to drive... any time soon. Public transit is fine with me! I'm such a space-case road hazard anyways.

I think I like the wall-lean pose the best too. And I love blazers with shorts

Anonymous said...

You look great.
I love your blog, too. Keep on posting

sophia said...

Hey I just wanted you to know that I tagged you on my blog (:

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

I like your style! Just linked you in my blog.

Marco said...

I wear my dads old gold watch that doesnt even work! I love it because it's so thin and the gold is peeling off from old age (30 some years!)

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

I'm loving the shorts and loafers on you, you must be some kind of miracle of science to be able to pull it off, but it works. The whole thing is a delight...

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

Nice blazer, I'm looking for a nice fitted one to compliment my small frame..

It's good to have scholarships no? In my case instead of buying medical books I actually buy clothes and clothes and clothes lol!

yves said...

i HEART that outfit.
Tres chic!! I wore same thing last weekend. Posting it soon ;)

nice blog

+much love+
yvestyle.blogspot.com