Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Night Owl Post









Hey lovers! So these are pictures from yet another night of debauchery. I have to get in as many of them as possible before I enter Dante's Inferno in august lol. My outfit isn't very special but Lauren and her roommate Nicole are looking pretty sexual if I do say so myself.

In other news, I apologize for just posting pictures of me and my friends being drunk disasters. It can't possibly be that stimulating...but then again my posts never really are lol. I know this sounds lame, but I've had no time on my hands recently bc I've been working out and running so much lately. Seriously I wake up go for a short run, go to the gym, go to work, come home, long run, and go to bed. It may sound a little extreme but honestly summer in florida is no fun if your a fat disastrous hot mess lol. Luckily I think it's finally starting to pay off. I'm not going to lie, my legs and abs are looking pretty fierce these days. Maybe by June I won't be mistaken for a manatee when I go out on the river or to the beach or something, haha.

Since I woke up semi-early today I'm going to try to start a rough draft of a real post since I do miss the feedback you guys give me. I feel like blogging makes me more conscious of my wardrobe and personal styling choices. Also, King Chic was nice enough to tag me in an award so I'm excited to talk about that as well.

P.S. Did you guys hear the rumors about Adriana Lima possibly being in the next Givenchy ads? WTF? Lauren and I were talking about it and we both agreed that if this rumor comes to fruition Hubert will roll over in his fucking grave! I don't care how good they turn out... Adriana is not fashion enough. As fake karl would say... SO DEMODE!

3 comments:

Izzy said...

you're so skinny! and hooray for chic friends!

May Kasahara said...

you are going to be my gym motivation.

looking amazing pantidore * * *

we could grow up 2gether said...

baby blue short sleeve shirt and khaki hot pants, quintessential!