Friday, May 15, 2009

Slutastic






Ok, so I just want say that I know we look like hot messes and that's because it was like monsooning out so our hair was ruined. On another note I made this super slutty tank out of an old t-shirt I had. I am actually mortified that I wore it out after seeing the pictures lol. I think it's more of a day shirt. Ugh, I'm a disaster. I was like dying when I saw Lauren's sheer bodycon jumpsuit. She was wearing her Wang bootie sandals with this. It was out of control amazing.

In other news, I have to work from 9am to 11pm tomorrow and I am NOT happy about it. Ugh, so inconvenient to my social schedule.

Anyways, love you guys. Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

very slutty indeed, but i think it works in the nighttime. actually it like totally works judging by the guy groping you. hope your super early wasn't all bad

C.

Claire Geist said...

forget hot mess how about just hot?!!

sheer tops & low tanks= deliciousness

wow i sound like a creep....great post though!

we could grow up 2gether said...

meeeeeeeeeeow, sexy mama

Izzy said...

So sorry about your gold timex. But I'm sure it's affordable enough for you to get another one :)

hard liquor; soft holes said...

clavicle-city! lovesss