Friday, May 22, 2009

FML

So I chipped my tooth like a year ago and the other night while I was brushing my teeth the bonding fell out! UGHHH! Here is a photo of me looking like a disgusting ogre with no teeth. The next day I woke up and called every cosmetic dentist in northeast florida begging and pleading for one of them to take me that day and finally one had an opening. I was FREAKING OUT!




$200 later my tooth is fixed:



I mean I didn't really have a choice other than to fork over the money bc I could NOT go around with a fucking chipped tooth. Ugh, it was a MAJOR debacle and 24 hours of pure stress. I'm a little pissed bc there are plenty of other things I wanted to spend that money on...like these new board shorts we got in at work. I can't find a picture online but they're super short, plaid, and pleated!!!! Ugh... I guess I'll wait :(

Happy Friday :)

10 comments:

yves said...

that "fendi" hair of yours? cool! try donnibg it in the streets!

those cutesy denim shorts are casually nice

yvestyle.blogspot.com

May Kasahara said...

I was expecting one of those little filed down tooth nubs!

how you can still look good with a chipped tooth I HAVE NO IDEA.

Unknown said...

oooh WUT.. both photos actually look good.

but yeah i would've freaked out if i chipped my tooth...

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

Nice rows of teeth. I too have the chipped teeth, but they're bigger and more apparent LOL.

How did you get yours? I fell right on my upper incisors.

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

dear dr,

i want to use one of your fav pics (the jean jacket) for one of my blogs. do i have your blessing?

C.

The Velvet Scientist said...

great glasses, and lovely blog.

xx

hard liquor; soft holes said...

blog again, plz.

zteny said...

why did u stop mlogging?u should start again cause ur so good in it :)

Andrea said...

Great blog!!
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Dropping by. Have a nice day!

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Social Blogger Community