Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sexual Seduction Karaoke





My cousin and I went to Karaoke the other night. I decided to go all out and wear an ascot. I looked a little ridiculous until we decided to sing a country song and then I looked ridiculously ridiculous... haha that's what karaoke is all about, right? 

My sweater, shirt, belt, and shoes are all vintage. The ascot is from J. Crew and I think it's actually supposed to be a women's scarf. My jeans and watch are from Urban Outfitters. Sex hair courtesy of Cole Mohr... I mean, Redken. 

In other news I leave for Tampa tomorrow. I have an interview at USF College of Medicine on Monday and it lasts from 7:30AM - 3:30PM. I will be sporting my disgusting interview suit, which I absolutely abhor, for the entire 8 hours (barf). Luckily for me, most pre-meds aren't exactly fashion forward so I kind of fit in. 

I want to find a new suit before my next interview (Boston University) and possibly a new bow tie! I'd love to show up in a bow tie and bamboozle everyone! 

I haven't been posting much as of late because my internet at home is chronically ill. I am currently blogging live from Panera. 

Later bitches.

No comments: