Monday, November 24, 2008

I asked for clean, athletic, and smiling; She sent me tired dirty and paunchy...


So I was sick all day yesterday and the batteries on my shaver died and then I realized I overdrafted my account... ughhh, not a good day. But I did manage to put together a relatively decent outfit as I went out to fix all of these problems... i.e. go to the bank and buy batteries. I pretty much have a beard right now. 

I'm wearing American Apparel jeans, Urban Outfitters watch, vintage Bass loafers, vintage Lacoste cardigan, and this scarf I thrifted... Oh and I bought my glasses from a chinese man on the street in new york! 

I love this cardigan because it has a lot of volume but it's still really short. It has a full shape which contrasts nicely with these jeans. 

In other news I was going to start my Snejana diet/workout regimen today but unfortunately I hurt my back the other night while I was participating in a drunken foot race and now running is out of the question. I tried to take some fun jumping pictures for this outfit to capture the volume of the cardigan but it was too painful :(

I guess I'll just have to continue with my Rachel Zoe starvation diet... just kidding she's naturally thin, obviously.


No comments: